Let us be the first to wish you a Happy New Year! We hope you have a fun and safe New Year with your friends and family. Here is a friendly remember to pay your rent on or before Sunday, January 1st. Thank you!
Tips to Have The Best New Year’s Eve Ever!
Please be considerate of your neighbors this New Year’s Eve. While you are celebrating and having a fun time just remember to keep your music volume down. Your neighbors will thank you!
Here’s how people celebrate New Year’s Eve around the world. Try some of these customs out with your friends and family to start a new tradition!
In Wales, at the first toll of the clock at midnight they open and close their door symbolizing the releasing of the old year. Then, at the 12th toll of the clock the door is re-opened to welcome the new year with all of its goodness.
In Spain, they eat a grape at every toll of the clock at midnight. 12 grapes to bring good luck for the new year!
In The Philipines, they throw a coin at midnight to increase prosperity and wealth in the new year.
In Denmark, they stand on a chair and jump down at midnight. Be careful with this one!
In Argentina, Wear brand-new pink underwear to attract love. (worst-case scenario, you’re wearing nice undies)
Safety Tip of the Month
Most of all, we want to take every chance we get to remind you to tread carefully on snow and ice. Slips and falls are the most common types of accidents during winter months.
• Avoid boots or shoes with smooth soles and heels. Instead, wear shoes or boots that provide traction on snow and ice; boots made of non-slip rubber or neoprene with grooved soles are best.
• Be cautious when walking. Assume all wet, dark areas on the pavement are slippery and icy.
• Walk in designated walkways as much as possible. Taking shortcuts over snow piles and other frozen areas can be hazardous.
• Bend slightly and walk flat-footed with your center of gravity directly over the feet as much as possible.
• Use hand railings on steps
Wishing you a safe and happy winter season!
Real Property Management Wasatch
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.