Everyday we see a multitude of ads; from television to billboards, to newspapers and the internet. Some ads grab our attention more than others, and that’s where our company strives to stand out. By specializing in property management we know how to help our owners so their property is noticed by more prospective tenants. This ultimately helps to get our owners home rented and leased within a respectable time frame.
These ads, what we refer to as “attention getters” have a few things in common that the other ads might be missing out on. Here are a few tips to follow when placing a successful ad:
- Don’t abbreviate too many words or cram too much information into a small space.
- Let your ad shine with adjectives that show emotion and imagery, using positive descriptions.
- Always describe the property’s special features.
- Use softer terms to describe items that may be perceived as possibly negative.
- Pictures really do speak for themselves at times. Make sure the pictures of your property are clear and most importantly that the property looks clean and welcoming.
- Only use facts and confirmed information, avoid “puffing”
- Use headlines that will grab attention such as cottage charm, Spanish beauty, over-sized, upscale, modern, antique and family centered.
These are a few tips that Real Property Management Wasatch uses daily to turn an ordinary ad into something extraordinary and that will make prospective tenants take a second look!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.